Tuesday, December 04, 2007

openinfocard gui improvements

When I tried the openinfocard id selector on a new laptop I noticed that the GUI truncated some labels and icons. The same selector looks ok on my other laptop...

I changed the CSS to remove some restrictions regarding font size and label heights.
The "cancel" button is now triggered when the ESC-key is pressed. The "new card" button is now triggered when the "insert"-key is pressed. Information cards are now selected and send to the relyingparty when the card is double-clicked.

I tested this with Firefox 2.0.0.11 in both the english version and the version localized to german.
Regarding the changes to the cardstore location: The preferences dialog needs translations for the other supported languages... Please look here for supported languages and text that needs translations.



The new version (xmldap-0.9.9.20071204.xpi) can be downloaded here.



No comments: