Monday, April 14, 2008

OSIS Interop Brute Force


Pat Patterson brute-forced the OSIS Interop Event and finished all the tests for the opensso solution. Unbelievable work!
I am wondering what this means for the xmldap RP because opensso uses the xmldap libraries. The results should - more or less - show some similarity...






I3:Bandit Cards
I3:Bandit Wag
I3:FederatedIdentity.net
I3:Francis Shanahan RP-IdP
I3:FuGen IdP
I3:Higgins IdP

I3:IBM IdP
I3:Ping IdP
I3:Rob Richards PHP Project
I3:Shibboleth IdP
I3:Siemens IdP
I3:Sun OpenSSO
I3:Sxip openidcards
I3:VeriSign PIP
I3:WSO2 IdP
I3:WebCard Loyalty
I3:Xmldap IdP
I3:Sun OpenSSO
Works
Works
Issues
Works
Works
WorksWorks
Works
N/A
Failed
Failed
Works
N/A
Works
Failed
Not Tested
Works
I3:Xmldap RP
Works
Works
N/A
Works
Not Tested
Not Tested
Works
Not Tested
Not TestedFailed
Works
Works
Not Tested
Not Tested
Issues
Not Tested
Not Tested


The federated_identity site uses symmetric binding which is not supported by xmldap.
Siemens IdP: Have to look into this.

1 comment:

Pat Patterson said...

Hi Axel - thanks for the mention! I basically spent Thursday cranking through the interop combinations. Looking at the current Sun OpenSSO-x-Siemens IdP results, Wolfgang at Siemens got it working. Probably a cert issue - the Siemens demo uses self-signed roots, fake hostnames etc.