Today I received an email that advertises the ssosummit.
The Speaker Line-up Includes:
- The Multiple Facets of SSO - Patrick Harding, CTO, Ping Identity
- A Business Case for ESSO - Ken Tyminski, Retired CISO of Prudential Insurance
- Federated Identity Communities in Action - Dave Miller, Chief Security Officer, Covisint
- Web Services Single Sign-On: There and Back Again - Gunnar Peterson, Managing Principal, Arctec Group
- Why SSO and Provisioning Impact the SaaS Value Prop - Chuck Mortimore, Director of Platform Services, Rearden Commerce
- More to come……
So... for some first hand experience from the experts in both SSO and snowboarding: Come to Keystone.
On the other hand it is in July. So you will probably find more SSO than snowboarding. Speaking of "ice and snow": You could participate in the Liberty Alliance plenary meeting in Stockholm, Sweden from July 8-10 to find some connectid too.