Friday, May 09, 2008

easy to impress

Perhaps I am easy to impress or maybe I have a misconception about IP addresses, but I am still impressed by Jurassic ones.

Apple has 17.149.160.10
HP has 15.192.45.21

Everything smaller than 32 is from the Stone Age.
In the era of classless routing this is not that impressive anymore, but still...

openinfocard.org (today) is 68.178.232.100 which is smaller than 128 but nothing to be proud of. And anyway the rule "smaller is bigger" does not count anymore.openinfocard project logo
And I have to make up my mind what I do with my freshly bought domains. I should have bought a SSL certificate first too. Then I could host the Firefox extensions (openinfocard and CardSpace4Firefox) and have a secure update server... My Minister of Finance will not like this... ;-)

No comments: