You can find the XPI and the source code zip-archive on the Codeplex IdentitySelector release page. Please click the "IdentitySelector-1.0.1.xpi" link to install this extension into Firefox.
So, what's new?
- privacyUrl and privacyVersion are now supported
- the preferences page now allows to choose between CardSpace and the openinfocard id selector
- the preferences button in the Add-ons window is disabled. Please use Tools->Options instead.
- the target platform for this extension is restricted to WINNT_x86-msvc
- the updateUrl is disabled for now
Here are two pictures showing the preferences pages of the IdentitySelector extension and the openinfocard extension. Chuck's code to choose between CardSpace and openinfocard was moved from the openinfocard extension to the IdentitySelector extension:
If you use the openinfocard Firefox extension too, then please update to the latest version.
Please try it and report issues to me. I am now a coordinator for this project too.