OASIS Open Standards Forum 2008September 30-October 3, 2008
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- High-level overviews of security challenges, and the landscape of security standards being developed to address them
- Case studies, requirements, deployment overviews, profiles from specific sectors or application areas (e-governments, telecom, financial services, healthcare...)
- Authentication of citizens in cross-border government services, issues related to mutual recognition of authentication services
- Information cards and information card interoperability
- Federated technologies
- Access control, access control models, policies, and privacy issues
- Key management (PKI or symmetric key-based)
- Digital Signatures, electronic signatures, server-based signature processing, technical and legal issues.
- Securing Web Services: WS-I profiles; recent Web Services security specifications
This happens together with the workshop "Adopting SOA for Telecom".
Sounds interesting, I would like to attend. Gerry Gebel is giving the keynote and Anthony Nadalin is on the workshop committee.